Diving Into The Unknown (2016) / "Takaisin Pintaan"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really wish this would go on something like iTunes or Netflix. I'd really like to see it, I just don't see being able to go to a film festival here in the US to see it, if they even have much of a presence over here.

I agree. I usually don't pay much if anything to watch movies, but I'd pay good money to own or rent this movie and watch it.

I just saw this movie today... it was absolutely brilliant. Clearly shows the dangers of any kind of diving, but I would recommend it for anyone.

Most of the movie is in spoken Finnish, but there are English subtitles.

Unfortunately, I think we have a long wait in front of us here in the US before we see it. Reminds me of the movie Big Blue in that it was a success in Europe but not much in the US.

Yes; I read the BBC account which IMO is well done piece. Its very scary but speaks volumes to the bravery of the folks.

The movie was shown on Norwegian TV yesterday. Pretty strong stuff. I'll probably watch it again on NRK web-TV. I don't think that's available outside Norway, though.

Surely there are VPNs located in Norway? :) Though if it's not subtitled, i'll have a hard time...

if it's not subtitled, i'll have a hard time...
It's subtitled. Unfortunately for you, the subtitles aren't in English...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom