Diving on the Big Island in Hawaii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grizz:
ya im all hooked up with Keith thanks all!
Grizz-

When we pulled in after our third dive today (and having just seen 2 Spotted Eagle Rays--awesome dive!), Keith told me that you'd called him. The power of ScubaBoard in action. That's great. I hope you enjoy your diving with them as much as my group did (they treated my group of 9 pretty much as a "private charter"). I'm sure you'll be pleased.

whats the Vis and weather been like?

Grizz I have a feeling it's the same old boring stuff. You know, 80 degree water and 80 degree air.

i'm leaving for kona this morning. my group is gonna be diving with divetek tonight and saturday. i'll let you guys know how things go on sunday. i heard there were 8 mantas on the wednesday night dive.

Eighty degree water and 100' viz. Just another day in paradise.

BJ, If you see another group getting off of the boat as you're getting on, that'd be us.

"Eighty degree water and 100' viz. Just another day in paradise."

Now thats what im talking about WOooHOooo!

Grizz:
"Eighty degree water and 100' viz. Just another day in paradise."

Now thats what im talking about WOooHOooo!
And unfortunately, today is our last (whole) day here in paradise. Diving in Monterey next weekend in a dry suit will be a real shock. I hope you have as good a time as we did. K Bay (sounds like a radio station, doesn't it?), The Naked Lady, and Suck 'Em Up were among our favorite sites, but out of 18 dives, 18 of them were absolutely great! Let us know your experience.

Kelpmermaid, of all the dive shops in all the towns in all the world, what a kick running into you at Jack's! It was great to see you again. I hope you enjoy your diving over here, and I'll look forward to seeing you down your way sometime soon.

WileEDiver I just got an email from a buddy that dove Monetery today and the vis was something like 20-25 feet. Not bad. Last weekend in Oregon the vis was 3 feet down to 6 inches.

Pity me, just pity me.

Al Mialkovsky:
Pity me, just pity me.
Pity you? Aren't you the one who was over here in Maui for, like, forever? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom