Diving report San Diego, CA with proof!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tampico_ED:
I just came back from SD. Diving was great as the weather hold at about 70+oF.

]

Awesome place, isnt it??:D

Great pics! I was out there a month ago... LaJolla shores has got to be the longest surface swim ever...:wink:

Nooooo way, its COLD out there!!:11:

Seriously, no diving for a while. The next possible weekend for me would be Nov 18/19 if you can believe that! If something frees up sooner you'll get a pm.:wink:

Ed - did you spot any abalone? I was under the impression that they are still on the endangered species list. Since La Jolla Cove is a preseve, I would hope that some could be found there. I lived in Pacific Beach many years ago before I started diving - wish I were there now!

aquageek:
Ed - did you spot any abalone? I was under the impression that they are still on the endangered species list. Since La Jolla Cove is a preseve, I would hope that some could be found there. I lived in Pacific Beach many years ago before I started diving - wish I were there now!

Endangered specie? You can free dive for them in NorCal...

great pics, I have to get a setup like yours....

The white abalone is endangered but you probably wouldn't find it in La Jolla Cove because it's normally in 100' plus.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom