Diving Sept 10th - dont miss this one

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to do the Saturday AM dive in West Palm (not Jupiter silly girl) , but skip the afternoon one. I'll high tail my fanny home and make some grub for any hungry divers that head back up this way.. I think Murphdivers286 might even be off for this one too... woohoo

Marvel:
Annoying how work interferes with diving but I would be up for an evening beach dive on the 15th at my house if you are interested.

Hi Marvel - I would like to join you on the 15th, what time?

Let me know.

Donna

what's up with all the thread hi-jacking ? sheeeeesh.......

I'm missing out again! A) I am scheleduled to work. B) I have a icky third world UTB (Under The Bridge) person virus.

I hope to be diving again by the weekend of the 30th!

Orlando Eric:
I have a icky third world UTB (Under The Bridge) person virus.

ummm....... hrmmmmm..... that sounds pretty scarey babe but we still love you! :10:

so tempting, so tempting, but I am strapped for cash after moving. However, if the dive boat would take a cat as payment?
I'll be up for that hijacking matter - the beach dive - let me know the time and place.

Orlando Eric:
B) I have a icky third world UTB (Under The Bridge) person virus.

If it itches then it is healing!

Joe

:comeandge A Hijacking?? :m16: Damn Canadians! - But thanks for letting me :05:
Marvel, as for that Shore dive I'd be in, any other midweek dives you, Vicki or anyone else might be thinking of on those dates I'd be in there too.....I'd need details by the 11th so I can catch you when I get down there - (leaving the computer at home this trip) - please feel free to email me with address & of where to meet & a phone # to ensure I can connect to find it at darrylnoble@hotmail.com - Looking forward to it - oh I'll need to rent a tank & weights too.....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom