diving sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chebby:
(as if drinking and driving don't mix, but that doesn't seem to be a problem in New Orleans, eh?)
The local liquor store when I lived in Texas had a drive through too... it's not just New Orleans.

I thought in PA they dont really have liquor stores just liquor distributors. The distrubtor only sells cases of beer or larger. If you want a 12pac of beer, you actually go into a bar and buy it off the bartender, they'll sell beers until the bars close...is this true?

there used to be a drive-thru "packie" in Weymouth MA on RT18 and there is one in Kittery ME right off the traffic circle before the Outlets.

MSilvia:
Sounds like a halfassed way to simultaneously waste good brew and ruin an engine. I've got a better idea... why not smash a bottle of whiskey and pour sugar in your gas tank?
You know, considering the lousy mileage my Exploder gets, sugar in the tank might ust be an improvement!

scubastew:
I thought in PA they dont really have liquor stores just liquor distributors. The distrubtor only sells cases of beer or larger. If you want a 12pac of beer, you actually go into a bar and buy it off the bartender, they'll sell beers until the bars close...is this true?

NO we actually have state-owned LIQUOR stores (no beer), and we do have beer distributors - just as you described. A lot of bars, pizza places and such sell beer in six-packs.

ok so time to intro myself
Northern MA boy and its funny that this thread turned to beer as I am selling all my brewing stuff + kegerator to start scuba diving.

Oops! Wrong thread :jestera:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom