Diving the Spiegel Grove this Saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Were you diving the Duane Sunday morning w/ the O2ptima?

Yep, Sunday we did the Duane in the Morning aboard the Republic Diver, then we did the Eagle in the afternoon aboard the Aquatic Diver.

On Sunday there were four of us diving Optimas - I was the one wearing the black & red pint-striped wetsuit and the black and red fins that matched my Optima.

Here's a picture I took Saturday at Conch Republic's Dock. I'm the one on the left:
showfull.php

I took this picture of Richie (The Optima diver in the middle within the picture above) while diving the Duane on Saturday:
showfull.php

And I took this picture on the Eagle on Sunday:
showfull.php

Just thought I'd share a few pics from this weekend!

Here's a picture I took Saturday at Conch Republic's Dock. I'm the one on the left:
showfull.php

I took this picture of Richie (The Optima diver in the middle within the picture above) while diving the Duane on Saturday:
showfull.php

And I took this picture on the Eagle on Sunday:
showfull.php

Just thought I'd share a few pics from this weekend!

Your images are not coming through. Try, and use the jpg rather than the php.

Here's a couple of pictures I took Saturday of a couple of the flags on the Spiegel Grove:
61a.jpg
[/IMG]
12a.jpg
[/IMG]

I think I was the one that had my gear jam'd right up next to yours on the boat. I thought the other CCR were KISS.

Yep, Sunday we did the Duane in the Morning aboard the Republic Diver, then we did the Eagle in the afternoon aboard the Aquatic Diver.

On Sunday there were four of us diving Optimas - I was the one wearing the black & red pint-striped wetsuit and the black and red fins that matched my Optima.

I think I was the one that had my gear jam'd right up next to yours on the boat. I thought the other CCR were KISS.

You're not wrong Mike. Besides the three other Optima divers I mentioned, there were also six other Kiss divers on the boat. Here's a picture I took of them decompressing at the end of the dive:

59a.jpg
[/IMG]

I remember you taking pics. I was the last air diver back on the boat cause I was watching them do their stops on the line.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom