Diving This Sat or Sun in Laguna

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John,
The time to fill a tank shouldn't be a problem cause I'll be taking at least an hour surface interval. I just prefer to have lunch after breaking down and stowing the gear.

im going on sunday with my dive buddy but hes telling me hes gonna be busy saturday but i still wanna go.can i join you guys?

meterman:
im going on sunday with my dive buddy but hes telling me hes gonna be busy saturday but i still wanna go.can i join you guys?
Yeah thats cool meterman. I think there will be about 4 or five other people going, but most with about the same experience level. Aaron has a lot of experience and is good with leading the dives. Seth and I have about the same experience, but he has a fan club. And I haven't dove with Jim before, so if he goes, it will be good to meet him as well. I dont believe I've met steve either, so lots of introductions.

Phil...I know youre still on a high from Thailand...You down to go this weekend?
Kara you diving this weekend?

John

SNOBORDJON:
Seth and I have about the same experience, but he has a fan club.

Man you just have to put that out there dont you? I think we need to limit membership in this fan-club... I might start getting a big head... I am still not sure which (if not both days) I will make it, but I will sure try for both....

sweet, then I can try out my new fins too!

John

I think I'm gonna pass on this weekend. The cement rivers are really swollen this morning, pumping tons o' junk into the ocean. And my guess is that viz is gonna drop even more by Saturday (pretty bold prediction, huh?). Though we may decide to go down and just spend a day at the beach. Who knows?

Really. I mean it. Who knows? Anyone?

SNOBORDJON:
Phil...I know youre still on a high from Thailand...You down to go this weekend?
John - I have to pass on this weekend. I don't think my body is ready for 58F water just yet. I'm still used to the 84-88F water & a 3mm shorty.
I'll be ready soon.

Phil

John,
I'm the guy with the white tank that dove with Aaron when we did the Deadman's Reef dive a couple weeks ago.

I think Jim has been spoiled with his recent warm water dives and doesn't want to slum it with us any more. I need to get two repetitive dives in to finish off my Nitrox certification, so even if the vis. is marginal, I will probably try to get two dives completed.

Steve

Oh yeah thats right, I just didnt know you member name!

Cool
John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom