Diving This Sat or Sun in Laguna

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scot M:
I'm in for tomorrow. My gear's loaded into the car and nothing in the house is leaking at the moment. Of course I don't know what anybody who's going tomorrow looks like, so maybe I'll meet some other random group of people. I'll be driving a white Cherokee - you've been warned!
you should post a picture so we can recognize you, and most of us going tomorrow have pictures in the profile. You'll find us!
See you all in the morning!

John

SNOBORDJON:
you should post a picture so we can recognize you, and most of us going tomorrow have pictures in the profile. You'll find us!
See you all in the morning!

John
Well, the day turned out to be very interesting on Saturday!
Nice meeting everyone that showed. Both Scott's, Steve, Meterman and friend, Seth, Aaron and myself. Dive conditions were crazy. good viz at deadmans but gnarly surge and waves on the way back in. 4-7 ft waves make it very interesting! Seth, steve and I did a 2nd deadmans dive and made sure we were tired enough for a few days. (Especially after Aarons Super Turbo kicking drill on dive 1). The Scott's also did a second dive, but seperate from us 3. Great day all in all.
Check seth's dive report, he's better at words than I am, or I might also have a fan club!

Sorry I didnt post anything about diving today. To top off Saturday, I drank a lot with a friend and passed out till 10am! No dive today!

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom