Diving with cops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually we now prefer bagels.....

But bring the donuts anyway. It would not bother me in the least. After 29 years not much does anymore..

In fact our first stop prior to any dive outing in the local Dunkin Donut......

X-large coffee.......dry suit diving......BAD mix............

=-)
A policeman pulls a man over for speeding and asks him to get out of the car.
After looking the man over he says, "Sir, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are bloodshot. Have you been drinking?"
The man gets really indignant and says, "Officer, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are glazed. Have you been eating doughnuts?" "Z"

zeN|| once bubbled...
=-)
A policeman pulls a man over for speeding and asks him to get out of the car.
After looking the man over he says, "Sir, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are bloodshot. Have you been drinking?"
The man gets really indignant and says, "Officer, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are glazed. Have you been eating doughnuts?" "Z"

I won't post any of the jokes about the people we pull over....:)

Scubatooth once bubbled...

Randy sorry couldnt resist

couple of corrections

1. must be a krispy kreme choclate covered glazed donuts

2. the DP must be from dublin ( had a couple for the first tiem this summer and oh man what a rush)

Up here in the country, we specifically don't want KK donuts. We like the ones made fresh (eat a fresh donut while it is still warm, just moments out of the fryer and the chocolate glazing still melting) by the folks we know and not from some factory brought to the convenience store in a truck.

110% on the Dublin DP. I was doing some helicopter stuff one evening and I happened to be near Dublin, so I landed at a convenience store and bought a couple of cases. That even made the paper in Dublin!

(For those of you that don't know, Dublin, Texas has the only plant in the world that still makes Dr. Pepper with Imperial Pure-Cane sugar. All the other bottling plants use stuff like corn syrup).

Back
Top Bottom