DMT Options: Lembognan/South Lombok

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi there,

i am am a certified DM and am looking for dive buddies to meet up with in June as I am diving solo at the moment and looking for good people to share a few beers and travel stories with. If you made it to nusa lembogan, I'll be there at the beginning of June. Cheers, tom

Hi,
Nusa Lembongan is a great spot to do your DMT. There are plenty people learning dive there but also you will have the opportiunity to assist on dive with more experience people and many diferent conditions.... Such a DMT one of the most dificult skills to master is the capacity of observation of sea conditions, be able to recognize strong currents, directions, water flow, etc , etc..... And In Lembongan you have it all. Apart of that the coral reef and marine life is amazingly good and many operators included in their DMT course workshop of Fish identification, basic monotoring coral reef practices, etc.

I'm work for Planet nomadas resort a dive center in Lembongan with a great dmt program. It will be my pleasure to give you some more information about it if you wish.

Have a good day !

Hi there,

i am am a certified DM and am looking for dive buddies to meet up with in June as I am diving solo at the moment and looking for good people to share a few beers and travel stories with. If you made it to nusa lembogan, I'll be there at the beginning of June. Cheers, tom

Hi Tom,

Won't be there until after June I'm afraid. In Bali now but just doing some fun diving for a month, then will head to Korea and then back to Bali to do DMT. I'm sure you will find lots of dive buddies when you arrive though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom