Do NOT book at Iberostar if you want to dive with Blue XT Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I emailed there head office in MEX (Cancun) yesterday and advised them of this discussion by a group with almost 40,000 members. I'm hoping they will join us. Anybody want to make book on it?

Numbers talk, but will Christi go back after the way she has been treated. Just because they change their minds now, does that make them a better business then before. "You can't change a Zebra's stripes" An old saying I've heard.

murphdivers286:
Numbers talk, but will Christi go back after the way she has been treated. Just because they change their minds now, does that make them a better business then before. "You can't change a Zebra's stripes" An old saying I've heard.

I won't pretend to speak for Christi, but I'm willing to bet that she will place her customers' convenience over any lingering resentments she might have toward Iberostar.

That said, I believe it will be a moot point; I don't think that Iberostar will back down.

ggunn:
I won't pretend to speak for Christi, but I'm willing to bet that she will place her customers' convenience over any lingering resentments she might have toward Iberostar.

That said, I believe it will be a moot point; I don't think that Iberostar will back down.
Exactly GG.

I'm backing Christi. And Michael, I agree with what you said earlier. Myself and my hubbie were on the same boat as Michael and Tammy, and I can vouch for the hasseling of Mago every time he came in to pick us up. The Dressel boats made it as difficult as they could for him. How dare the Iberostar try and dictate the dive op of choice of their PAYING guest! Bl**dy outrageous! Next year, when we return to Coz, BlueXTSea will be our dive op of choice ( Hopefully you are going to have room for us Christi) and we will definately NOT be staying at the Iberostar. Are you hearing this Julie of the Iberostar PR? Even if they change their policy in the mean time, as a matter of principal, I shall not be giving Iberostar my business next year.
And that is my rant for the day.

Cindy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom