Do people really get swallowed by whales?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adobo:
Well, it's the exit that is a real pain in the a55... in more ways than one. :eyebrow:

HAhahahahaha

yea i bet

It is not the whales you should worry about, it is being narked and sharing air with Elvis on a deep wreck.

Adobo:
Well, it's the exit that is a real pain in the a55... in more ways than one. :eyebrow:

I'll line up for the PADI Whale Diver cert if you care to join me....

Bring a decent light, a tub of grease and an exposure suit that you won't mind throwing away afterwards...

Cheers,
Rohan.

Tassie_Rohan:

Bring a decent light, a tub of grease and an exposure suit that you won't mind throwing away afterwards...

Cheers,
Rohan.

Do you think this is what they had in mind when they invented "sink the stink"?

Actual video! LINK

as a matter of fact, they do eat people

Whales don't eat human...I believe

Tassie_Rohan:

Cheers,
Rohan.

don't forget the floss :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

somebody better issue a don't-drink-coke-while-reading-this-thread alert :D

Came across this photo Ryan from Reef Photo & Video posted over in wetpixel.com...

that whale shark has that look in his eye like he's thinking "enough of this tiny plankton crap... wonder how that dive would taste"... :D
_MG_0406.jpg

Back
Top Bottom