Do you have a dive sticker on your car?

• Yes

Votes: 73 60.8%
  • No

Votes: 47 39.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No. I only put a gas sticker in the window if travelling long distances. But never leave it in the car unattended for security reasons

peter_dorset:
No. I only put a gas sticker in the window if travelling long distances. But never leave it in the car unattended for security reasons
We don't have to do that in the States, we don't get as many freeway(motorway) pile ups for some reason

The law here (UK) says commercial operators have to carry a compressed gas sticker when transporting compressed gas. Technically the sticker has to be removed when the vehicle isnt carrying cylinders.

For the amateur/non commercial then HSE regs dont apply and no warning sticker is needed at all.

String:
The law here (UK) says commercial operators have to carry a compressed gas sticker when transporting compressed gas. Technically the sticker has to be removed when the vehicle isnt carrying cylinders.

For the amateur/non commercial then HSE regs don't apply and no warning sticker is needed at all.
Yep we used to have a sucker and hanging type like a baby on board symbol.
You have to have seen one to get the idea :)

The best dive bumper sticker I ever saw was on a return from Fla. If your married you can appreciate it:

MY WIFE SAID IF YOU GO DIVING ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO DIVORCE YOU!
GOD I'M GOING TO MISS THAT WOMAN!

500 PSI:
The best dive bumper sticker I ever saw was on a return from Fla. If your married you can appreciate it:

MY WIFE SAID IF YOU GO DIVING ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO DIVORCE YOU!
GOD I'M GOING TO MISS THAT WOMAN!

Love that!!! But for some of us women that would be the way to keep us!!!!

Not yet but, I will admit to waving like a fool when I see cars that have one. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom