Do you pickle your filter media?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

(wrt BPRs) if looks are anything to go on....you could probably hurt someone bad if you whipped the LF one at someones head...

Attachments

• IMG_6363.jpg
    IMG_6363.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_6364.jpg
    IMG_6364.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 63
(wrt BPRs) if looks are anything to go on....you could probably hurt someone bad if you whipped the LF one at someones head...

Told ya. As soon as you hold it in your hand it feels like its worth the money.

Told ya. As soon as you hold it in your hand it feels like its worth the money.

Yes indeedy Petey you did. Now for the over night test. The tower stack is sitting at 1200psi with nothing upstream of the check valve and nothing downstream in the fill lines (both sides open to atmosphere). Fingers crossed.

Yes indeedy Petey you did. Now for the over night test. The tower stack is sitting at 1200psi with nothing upstream of the check valve and nothing downstream in the fill lines (both sides open to atmosphere). Fingers crossed.

The suspense is killing me.

Yeah I slept poorly last night. So it was with some trepidation that I peaked at it this morning.

Good thing I had my cup of coffee - sitting on the table - because you can't dance with coffee in your hand! 1200psi on the dot! Yeehaw! :)

I'll leave it for several days, since its only been about 12hrs, but things are lookin' up!

So the LF BPR is for sure a winner. I'm losing about 50 psi a day, which is as good as it gets. Not sure where its coming out, but at 2000psi, thats about 40 days of pressure on the filter media. I shan't cry about that.

On to the trace analysis to see just how good this compressor really is air wise....

Back
Top Bottom