Doing it Left

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

landlocked once bubbled...
You hit first by making the entire board wade through your diatribe to get to the few diving gems in this thread.

Did I hit YOU? If not, why did you feel so comfortable hitting me?

My diatribe, huh? Big word for you I'm sure. How many posts do I have in this thread? How many others are there? Do the percentage, bet its not high.

You're full of shiit.

WW

Landlocked,

Whatever you say here, it's gonna be kinda hard to dispute that you were the first to start the name calling. You called WW out...

And here I was going and thinking that this thread had died... :)

detroit diver once bubbled...
Rude is in the mind of the beholder.

One man's rude is another man's "DUDE!"

And you guys are dudes!

I've never seen DD or WW talk about their DIRF class. Ok... never say never... maybe a quick point here or there, but I can't recall any off the top of my head. There certainly has been a few DIRF's recently that have been sharing their knowledge (and a few that hoarde their knowledge), and some of them are definitely newer divers, so that seems to be a little humorous....

but WW and DD? Nope.

And Landlocked.... you certainly fired first.

Hey.... fish swim, they don't dive.... so diving like a fish??? that must be a pretty bad diving style.

Landlocked,

I understand the point you are making, but most of that stuff is not worth repeating. It is kind of like scraping the mold off 10 pounds of blue cheese and serving it all at once.

By the way, to all my detractors, I am an avid cyclist, riding over 6000 miles in some years. When a cyclist pedals fast he is said to hammer. So I am a hammerhead in and out of the water.

Anyway, you guys fight it out while I am in Utila.

-Ron

raxafarian once bubbled...

And you guys are dudes!

I've never seen DD or WW talk about their DIRF class. Ok... never say never... maybe a quick point here or there, but I can't recall any off the top of my head. There certainly has been a few DIRF's recently that have been sharing their knowledge (and a few that hoarde their knowledge), and some of them are definitely newer divers, so that seems to be a little humorous....

but WW and DD? Nope.

And Landlocked.... you certainly fired first.

Hey.... fish swim, they don't dive.... so diving like a fish??? that must be a pretty bad diving style.

What the question? Did I take a DIRF class, or did I post a report on it?

I took 1 1/2 DIR F classes! March 2002 and July 2002. I also sponsored the July class and a third class in the fall of 2002.

Did I post a report? I don't think so. Does that make me a bad person? I guess it depends on what your are getting at.

I've posted many times about various parts of the class, both here and in private PM's.

What's your point Rax?

What's your point Rax?

He was just responding/defending your good name against unprovoked attacks made by other parties in this thread.

A page ago or so in this thread, you could find the following

Perhaps a better question might be: why are some new DIR-F participants so rude?

(Lest some inocent folkes take offense, I was thinking mostly of dd and ww.)

I think I read that differently. Now I'm not so sure!!

I think I read that differently. Now I'm not so sure!!

You definitely read that wrong. Rax was sticking up for you and me.

WW

Sorry Rax. At least you've got part of my resume now!!

King Kong Matt once bubbled...
He was just responding/defending your good name against unprovoked attacks made by other parties in this thread.
Get real. That's a little over the top don't you think. They cast deragatory comments all over the thread but when someone ventures to suggest that their comments are a little rude, it's an unprovoked attack? If you want to make to convince anyone that were dealing with little innocent babes here defend what they said. (Particularly ww later acronyms?) Lest you have to seach here are the original offending words which need defending. Show a lack of malice in these comments and I will apologize to the entire board. One more time numbered for your convience.

1. Total relaxation? I think you were sleeping when you came up with this one. Maybe you should change this to DIIB- Doing It In Bed!!

2. Here we have a thread that started out as a troll from one of our primary DIR opponents which now shows signs, in some people's minds apparently, of actually being something other than a troll.
Is this like an underwater "Revenge of the Nerds"?

3. You're not an instructor nor affiliated with the industry in any way, therefor its a troll.

4. Who do you know? Who will listen to anything that you say on the subject? You're just a soft whining sound in the distance .........not from the ideas of some 10 dives a year Cozumel commando.

5. How many of those dives in Cozumel? Better yet, how many without a DM watching over you?

6. I've come to the conclusion that this is either a troll, or you've been smoking the funny stuff. Based on the response that you're getting, both here and on Rodales (where you were totally ignored), I'm not sure which it is.

7. Now I'm sure it was the funny stuff. It creates paranoia.

Back
Top Bottom