Don't get an all clear mask!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kent_1848:
OK, so I'm wrong, all clear masks are fine, I should have left my blue snorkel on, or maybe I will just get a mask strap. Thanks for helping me out.

You weren't wrong. 'twas just pulling your strings with the snorkel comment!

& I'm sure other's with clear masks hadn't considered having to find it once dropped. I for for one, couldn't find my friggin' mask no matter what color it was given how bad my eyesight is.

Yeah, anything to make it visible. I saw a woman go berzerk when she thought someone 'stole' her clear mask out of the rinse tank, only to find it by accident after everything else was out. About four people were looking including me. I couldn't believe how invisible it was in water.

Another nice feature of the neoprene mask straps is that if you drop you mask in the water, at least it slows the descent enough to give you a chance of catching it!

Dennis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom