For Sale Doubles and Singles IRAMS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rhino2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
TigerGear is best known for their pony bottle system. https://tigergear.com/about-us/

IRAMS is a super-easy and fast way to change main tanks between dives. I was doing 2 and 3 tank boat dives, and I get sea sick! This system helped me not have to fiddle with one more thing, trying to get a tank in a band, tightened, at the right height- or 3 more things.

For singles, one way is to swap your first stage to the next tank you're going to use, pull the cotter pin and slide the first tank off the receiver plate on your BC, then slide the next tank onto your BC and replace the cotter pin. Because a separate donor plate is attached to each of your tanks (permanently or at the time you rent- anywhere in the world!), the tanks will always be set up right - no more hitting your head on your first stage or having your tank too low or fall out of a tank band. For doubles, the receiver stays attached to the backplate, while you pull the cotter pin and slide off the double-donor plate attached to your tank bands.

Integrated Rapid Attachment Mounting System (IRAMS) for sale, includes:

1) 1 mounting receiver plate for harness or BC (pictured with slots at top and bottom)
2) up to 4 single tank donor plates (center of both photos)
3) 1 doubles donor plate (TigerGear labels off)

Donor plates for single tanks attach with straps or band clamps- not included.
Receiver plate includes 2 screws with lock nuts that I used for mounting to my harness. You may need others.
Tank-side (donor) plate slides onto harness receiver plate, secured by a cotter pin. Cotter pin should be replaced- one provided as a sample.

Asking $300 for everything, plus shipping.
May be able to arrange delivery to Texas or Florida in the next month.

Rhino

Attachments

• IMG_20230903_132205577_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230903_132205577_HDR.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20230903_132147293_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230903_132147293_HDR.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 51

Back
Top Bottom