drink after dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

matt_unique:
Not quite....it's a unique taste complete with a visual separation of flavors. Guiness by iteself is also fantastic.

I returned from Ireland 9 days ago...and there IS a distinct difference in taste between Guiness in Ireland the stuff we get here. I read about it but I know it's true first hand. There is no after bite with the Guiness Draft served in Ireland. There is an after bite with the draft shipped over here....

--Matt

Yeah, I was also amazed how different it was when I was there last year. Really good stuff on tap there. Definetly not the same here.

stepup:
I personally like bud light or a Corona w/ lime. I'm not to much into the dark beers.
Aw, drink water or lemonade ... it's better for you and taste better too.

jhbryaniv:
. . someone get me a Bud lite. . .
Why not drink water instead. It has more taste

Get on some real heavy-duty ale in the Orkneys – Foreskin Skullsplitter was the name, and it had one hell of a kick!

Or Amstel Bright in Bonaire...

Or Stag in Tobago...

Or Stella Artois anywhere...

Mark

RocketMan:
Why not drink water instead. It has more taste

Like I said water rusts your stomach. . .

I wait the amount of time it takes me to track down some booze

metalmat:
how long should you wait to drink after a dive
I was taught that it's best to wait until you are a "C" diver by the tables. I don't know what the logic to that was, but 15 years later I still remember it and it's kept me alive this far.

Well thanks all... this thread now has me craving a nice Guinness... Hmm well its 1230pm here and campus pub should be opened and I just happen to have an hour break between lectures..l think ill go and indulge that craving...

Captain12Pk:
I was taught that it's best to wait until you are a "C" diver by the tables. I don't know what the logic to that was, but 15 years later I still remember it and it's kept me alive this far.
"C" diver was for flying, not getting chemically high.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom