Drysuit for a tall, thin diver - custom or stock ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't worry Axel, I was 6'1", 126lbs in high school and ate like a horse. The good news is that it all catches up to you when you're 40! I'm still 6'1", but as of today...205lbs. (No wonder my drysuit is so tight!)

Poog

Poogweese:
Don't worry Axel, I was 6'1", 126lbs in high school and ate like a horse. The good news is that it all catches up to you when you're 40! I'm still 6'1", but as of today...205lbs. (No wonder my drysuit is so tight!)

Poog

Yep! I was 6'3" 132lbs soaking wet in high school... now 45 years old and 6'3" 215lbs... seems the clothes all shrink a little every year...

6'7" 176 in highschool. At 30, I am weighing in at 245, which isn't too bad, but I am not the skinny guy I was in school a ....long time ago .

Wow, anyone of you guys have this problem, I was trying 3 wetuits for size fit, Medium, Medium-Large, and Large. I couldn't get my feet through the bottom of the wetsuit. I couldn't make and of them fit my leg in. I worked up quite a sweat. I was shocked cuz I have puinny feet.

THE_AXEL:
Wow, anyone of you guys have this problem, I was trying 3 wetuits for size fit, Medium, Medium-Large, and Large. I couldn't get my feet through the bottom of the wetsuit. I couldn't make and of them fit my leg in. I worked up quite a sweat. I was shocked cuz I have puinny feet.

Yes, with guys our size, it is almost impossible to find a non-custom suit that fits. Especially with dry.

Wetsuits with the bottom zippers are very good espeacially for putting in boots! that's a winning combo!!! :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom