Drysuit Wrist Seal Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah actually I was at Paradise last weekend and you were supposed to be there. My husband (TimLe) and I somehow forgot our regs so we ended up driving there and then back home without diving..doh! We did make it back to dive Sunday and had a great time. No Scubaboarders then though!

Miranda

lol yeah i heard about that ...

Bummer about the tight fit. Latex takes quite a bit of "persuading" to take on a permanent set, so keep the cans in them for at least a few days.
One thing that helps a LOT is to "warm" the latex by sticking a couple fingers in the seal & giving it several quick hard pulls, it limbers things up considerably & has them stretching easier. The trick is especially effective on neck seals.
You'll probably want to have the correct size cuffs installed sooner rather than later; too tight seals are not just uncomfortable, but downright dangerous.
Happily cuffs are the easiest seal to install; your local shop should be able to do it for you as an "overnighter".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom