Duck and Ebro Cavern Dive Reports 3-22-8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rob, I put those up in a hurry, so I didn't process them at all. I might try to fix them later... my color correction skills suck for the most part anyway.

on boats, pretty much what SBM said, ANYTHING with a motor has to be registered. The only exceptions are very very small boats that are non-powered and I think sailboats.

It's uber-cheap in AL, so no biggie... I think it may have cost me $20. There's a sticker that's supposed to be on the boat, but I just keep it in the boat-bag, since I'm sure it'd fall off the boat after being rolled up a few times.

Actually sailboats, after a certain size, have to be registered too :( I'm not sure of the size, but I know even small ones like Sunfish have to be registered.

Rob, I put those up in a hurry, so I didn't process them at all. I might try to fix them later... my color correction skills suck for the most part anyway.

on boats, pretty much what SBM said, ANYTHING with a motor has to be registered. The only exceptions are very very small boats that are non-powered and I think sailboats.

It's uber-cheap in AL, so no biggie... I think it may have cost me $20. There's a sticker that's supposed to be on the boat, but I just keep it in the boat-bag, since I'm sure it'd fall off the boat after being rolled up a few times.

Thanks for the boat registration Mat and Josh. I guess I'll have to check into registering the canoe if I end up getting a trolling motor for it. Seems a little ridiculous...

Josh, you should try the photo program I suggested earlier. Just click Auto adjust and it does it all for you and 90% of the photos come out looking a lot better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom