Easy Access Schedule Puerto Galera Ferry Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like a good plan. If you are going to PG in Dec, could you post the updated Batangas-Balatero ferry schedule when you're there? That would be very helpful to all of us (plus I am planning a PG trip in Jan) as they keep changing the times/frequency whenever they like. Thanks and have a good trip in Dec!

Sounds like a good plan. If you are going to PG in Dec, could you post the updated Batangas-Balatero ferry schedule when you're there? That would be very helpful to all of us (plus I am planning a PG trip in Jan) as they keep changing the times/frequency whenever they like. Thanks and have a good trip in Dec!
No problem.
The 13:00 Island Water schedule is very reliable because it is the one used by Si-Kat.
It is a shame that the ferry schedule has been so unpredictable over last few yrs. And it must has something to do with the on-slaught of the Wuhan Virus. As tourists starting to return, hopefully normal service will be resumed soon.

1699495642916.png

This is from Amazing Puerto Galera FB group

1. The e travel was NOT checked over last couple of trips but this time some of the officers asked for it. Those did not bother to apply before arrival were required to apply on the spot. It is a very simple procedure but you can only apply it 72 hrs before arrival. However, one of the requirement is the name of the hotel which is registered officially.
2. The hotel reservation is still being checked at Balatero terminal. I used the approved hotel in PG to apply for the e travel.

THREE sailings by three different companies between 13:00 and 14:00. Surely there cannot be so many passengers travelling during that time everyday.
I have been informed that the 16:30 schedule is prone to cancellation ie. lack of passengers.

5J 113 was delayed by at least 3hrs and there was a long queue at Immigration at NAIA T3. I also have noticed some of the officials were asking for the e travel QR code. You can apply for it on the spot but why wasting your time there. Apply for it 72hrs before arrival. It is dead easy with more or less instant confirmaion.
By the time I checked in at Nichols Airport Hotel after a quick taxi ride, it was already 03:00! Woke up at 05:00 and decided to have a early start. Took a jeepney(P13,00) to Baclaran LRT but have to walk the last 100m because of the horrific traffic jam.
Gil Puyat LRT, bus terminal, is only 4 stops away. A lot of walking and steps to negotiate so definitely not for anyone travelling with heavy diving gear.
Buendia MRT station is miles away from the bus terminal at Gil Puyat.
Gil Puyat LRT station is also been called Buendia station. So please do not get mix up.
As for the ferry schedule? I would not trust the one at 16:00. It is too risky for me and I have no intention to spend a night at Batsngas.

It is miles away from the airport.
Good sense of humour or utter stupidity.
The plan to have a mass transit connection directly to the airport is a no brainer, almost every major city in the world does; but then to have it stop 1km away from the nearest terminal defies logic. For that matter, having a shuttle train connecting all 4 NAIA terminals to avoid the infamous Manila traffic jams should also be a given, but sadly... The Philippines is a beautiful country with warm, friendly people and great diving, and they really deserve good people in power who can make sensible decisions on basic infrastructure improvements, but again sadly...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom