El Orans and El Zee's great Sydney adventure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El please bring me back a weedy :)

No he can't..

You have come and look at them for yourself, and before that you have to do a Naturalist course conducted by me before we would even let you look at one. :D :popcorn:

El please bring me back a weedy :)

Here is a FROGFISH taken on the dive

DSC_2846.JPG

And here is some other pictures as well.

Kurnell, Sydney

No he can't..

You have come and look at them for yourself, and before that you have to do a Naturalist course conducted by me before we would even let you look at one. :D :popcorn:

When I do get there, I am going to beat you like nobody's business! :chair: Mrs. A will just have to sit and laugh. :)

I have a feeling this so-called course would be conducted something like this: :g:

Hey Almitywife

Hey when you all were at the Blue Mountains you did the rides backwards. You should have taken the cable car down and rode the train back up. It's quite the ride going backwards up that mountain!

All the pics are great - makes us wish we were back there right now - nice to see everyone keeping the Lord's in business too!

Cheers

Steve

and hey we have weedies here too - there over at seaworld in Orlando:)

no... we figured going down by train and up by cable car would be more fun.... El Zee has a thing about speed and heights so El Orans insisted :wink:. but the cable car up did seem a bit of a anti climax after the train drop

on the day, i kept looking at the mountains, 3 sisters and kept saying "they use to be bigger when i was a kid"

and i know that train car use to be bigger for my butt too :D

That train is really an experience either way, but going backwards - wow - I thought I was going to fall out..of course sitting right up front didn't help:)

It's been 5 years since we went to the Blue Mountains - it was spectacular then

-s

i just liked the sign.... no seatbelts or harness but hop in

the place really changed since i was a kid.....

When I do get there, I am going to beat you like nobody's business! :chair: Mrs. A will just have to sit and laugh. :)

At no expense...... Be my Guest :lotsalove: :blinking:

I have a feeling this so-called course would be conducted something like this: :g:

Yes.... With Thunder and Lightning, very very Frightening.... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom