El Orans and El Zee's great Sydney adventure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

poor El & El Zee..... they learnt that Luke and Graham at froggies are like a old married couple!

so some pics from El's visit so far....

pie night at the Lord... we made El & El Zee test out a few of the local home brews
Lord1-1.jpg

then yesterday was a trip up to the blue mountains to see the 3 sisters
Mount2.jpg

El liked this sister in particular :wink:
Mount3.jpg

then we went to ScenicWorld (its STILL a lame name!), which is a train ride down the valley then a cable car up.....

all looked good getting on the train
Train2.jpg

though the entry looked a bit steep
Train1.jpg

and the warning sign you read while sitting on the train was a bit worrying
Train3.jpg

then a vertical drop.... down
Train6.jpg

El Zee handled it well...
Train5.jpg

i will have to nag hubby for some pics once we got to the bottom and we did a bit of a walk around the valley

today was nice and early for a double shore dive at Kurnell for weedy sea dragons.

El had to dive in split fins
Splits1.jpg

dive count, at least 15mtrs/50ft viz and i gave up counting at 6 weedies but we also had big blue gropers, moray, cuttlefish, frogfish, lots of rays and a fiddler ray

will get pics from hubby once he has cracked open his camera

oh, and after dive 1 & before dive 2 a MASSIVE storm hit.....
Rain.jpg

and thats El & El Zee's part of their Sydney adventure with the Almittees :multi:

tomorrow they are off to Adelaide and Kangaroo Island, after airport coffee with Neets!

Yep, we had two great dives.

A bit of rain never stopped me from diving... :D

oh, and after dive 1 & before dive 2 a MASSIVE storm hit.....
Rain.jpg

Forgive me if I'm mistaken...I don't believe that shot was taken in Australia...that's a canal in Amsterdam...Mrs...it's not April yet...shame on us for masquerading around with cardboard cut outs all week...the question is where is the real El O and El Z...the saga continues tomorrow...

Tune in for more...:popcorn:

At least they were "baby" split fins. :rofl3:

Sounds like they had some better diving at Kurnell than I did, but what the heck. At least I saw 1 weedy and I'll treasure that forever. The rain looks familar though. :rofl3: Actually, it only kind of drizzled for me.

I have to admit, El O doesn't look anything like I imagined. So glad you are all having a great time. So good to see Theo's boyish smile again. I miss you all. I have to plan a return trip one day.

OK...I'm putting my clogs on...cardboard cut out dutch people are in the shopping trolley...and I will go out to the airport soon to get you some more photos of our departing "visitors "...

We've arrived on Kangaroo Island. To our surprise, it's not raining here... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom