Empress Expedition 2004-Trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveMistress2:
We ran out of freezer space and ousted them into the garbage can.....we just haven't felt the love lately....

We really could've used your help with the basement but someone keeps on working when we request their presence...lol

Hope that the wifey is feeling better.

The summer isn't a good time for socializing around this house.

Someone has to collect the tax money that people keep paying. We know how much Scuba_Steve likes to pay it. (Thanks for the paycheque Steve :eyebrow: )

And, yes she is feeling better. Back on solid food. Working her way back to the chicken nuggets. You guys and gals going on the "secret" mission tonight?

I think this thread needs a new name. How about "tangent 2"?

Abyssdive:
I think this thread needs a new name. How about "tangent 2"?

Did you like the first tangent?

It went on for a few pages (20 some odd).....

I do have some thoughts on what the next one will be called but I'll wait until next week to stir the pot...teeheehee!

And by then I'll have more scary pics of Steve to post on here....just wait until I post the pics of him with his rotten trim...lol

Not gonna happen girlfriend :)

See ya tonight.

Abyss, you and your tax dollars are not invited...tehehehe, unless you're willing to bring a refund.

Life's so tough, as you know Divemistress, I had to put my young daughter to work for me, child labour no less, because I can't afford to hire anyone.

Steve..the DE-TAXer :)

Scuba_Steve:
Abyss, you and your tax dollars are not invited...tehehehe, unless you're willing to bring a refund.

Steve..the DE-TAXer :)

Don't worry, I'll be out there anyways. When we see the dive flags go up we'll buzz the boat a couple times. :eyebrow: We'll be the big boat with the white hull and red vertical strip on it.

Abyssdive:
Don't worry, I'll be out there anyways. When we see the dive flags go up we'll buzz the boat a couple times. :eyebrow: We'll be the big boat with the white hull and red vertical strip on it.

We aren't out on the water silly.....we don't have time to go there, we're too busy posting here on SB...lol

Actually getting the boat ready for the busy weekend OTE has this weekend. Steve will be helping him get it all prepped and tuned up. I just get to "supervise"....hahaha

Guess what time it is??

Check the time stamp.

I just got in, and I have to work in 6.5hrs. No time for a shower either :-( Yuk.

We got it all accomplished. We even made it to Port Dal. and backed the boat down the ramp by 10:05PM.

The secret mission went well. We have much to discuss.

I need sleep.....TTYL

Steve

DiveMistress2:
We aren't out on the water silly.....we don't have time to go there, we're too busy posting here on SB...lol

Actually getting the boat ready for the busy weekend OTE has this weekend. Steve will be helping him get it all prepped and tuned up. I just get to "supervise"....hahaha

Leave it to the woman to take off on a relaxing weekend while the man is left home working. :wink: (can you feel the love know)

Does OTE still need help on the weekend. I am off with the exception of Friday. Scuba_Steve will like this. I am getting paid 12 hours of overtime to ride around on a ATV. Again, Steve thanks for the cheque :eyebrow:

Yeah leave it to you Gummint types. Come to work when there's nothing left to be done.

As far as I know, it's all done.

But you knew that, which is why you offered!

Next time I see one of your boys.......I'm gonna unload on them :)

By the way Divemistress, supervising isn't done flat on your back in bed by 9:00PM.

At least, not supervising what we were doing!

Steve (Tired).

Scuba_Steve:
Yeah leave it to you Gummint types. Come to work when there's nothing left to be done.

As far as I know, it's all done.

But you knew that, which is why you offered!

Next time I see one of your boys.......I'm gonna unload on them :)

By the way Divemistress, supervising isn't done flat on your back in bed by 9:00PM.

At least, not supervising what we were doing!

Steve (Tired).

OK.. I have to ask.. since you are diuscusing this in a public forum.. what takes so long to get a boat ready? (I'm assuming that there wasn't a major problem to be fixed.. in which case I understand completely).
Clean it, put gas in it.. go..

1000 point check-up/service.

More than yer standard gas it up and go.

Gotta keep the clientelle safe.

Back
Top Bottom