Empress Expedition 2004-Trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man, if you start singing, gimme' 10 seconds head start so that I can get 20 underwater first :p

Actually, I thought the same thing about the Penn Gold, it is a Pittsburg brewery... Iron City anything came to mind immediately. But upon further research, it turns out that it's a respected local brewery that makes good stuff. I should have known better than to think that a Canadian would have bad taste in beer, but Puertoricans seem to drink a lot of Budweiser too - I guess anything is possible. Heck, I bet you could find at least one person up there that drinks Coors Light :wink: Although if the Corona is better up there, anything is possible...

-Frank

A friend of mine that I work with at the dive shop got a box of Penn Gold from a friend that moved to Pittsburg. I had one at her house and she said, "it takes a while to get used to eh?" And I said, "yah, like one swig"
Its my new fave
lol
Jay

You buggin' me about my Light beer and Corona's Frank?

I think you should stick to water, Jay. Drinking it that is :)

Thank you, Bob. I guess we've managed to derail our own thread, again :)

Steve

What? You and I hijack a thread for our own public PM-ing? Never. OK, 10 pages might be a new record though...

As far as your beer goes Steve-O, I would never *bug* you about it. You take good care of my beer requirements when I visit :)

-Frank

Abyssdive:
Divemistress,

Sounds like Scuba_Steve and my wife will be fighting over the box of dino buddies in your freezer.

We ran out of freezer space and ousted them into the garbage can.....we just haven't felt the love lately....

We really could've used your help with the basement but someone keeps on working when we request their presence...lol

Hope that the wifey is feeling better.

Don't gotta help your friends THAT much!

Scuba_Steve:
Don't gotta help your friends THAT much!

You should see it now Steve....

It's coming along nicely, we got all the "floaters" out...lol

One of the piles of concrete is now out in the driveway....

And get back to work you lazy bum.

Back
Top Bottom