Everyone wants to be a Scuba Board Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm planning on meeting some friends at our local diving spot and using our new gear bench that one of our friends made for us. The thread for this is located in the Texas Swamp Diving Team section. It should be a lot of fun. :)

I got every word you posted.....your not as old as I thought! Or atleast you dont act like it...love the Marshall Mathers pic!

I'm going diving tomorrow and Wednesday with my newly certified 'BUDDY'. :wink:

Loving the BP/Wings by the way......got to get out and dive more with it so I can figure out more crap I need to buy.

By the way, can you do a frog kick in split fins?

I got it. I thought it was hilarious.

I think her post is a mocking of a certain sockpuppet on the board.

Funny. :haha:

What's also funny is the response, "I think I'm scared now." LOL!!!

<Leans over and gives RavenC a kiss, but is then slapped in the face by RavenC-X>

ScubaTexan once bubbled...
I'm planning on meeting some friends at our local diving spot and using our new gear bench that one of our friends made for us. The thread for this is located in the Texas Swamp Diving Team section. It should be a lot of fun. :)

I am sorry but what is this bench everyone is buzzing about. Well, I guess I could check out the thread you mentioned. That may tell me all I want to know.

Jep, buddy, when are you coming to SC to break in that new wing just right? R

Well, I guess I need to admit that I'm a diver imposter. My 4-month trek to getting OW certified will hopefully be completed this weekend with my open water checkout dives. Would you believe that it is a PADI course that I'm completing? Don't answer that...

Good luck to you. Don't ever give up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom