Farting at Five Fathoms???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JcoldwaterIL:
I thought it was ok to fart in a drysuit...it took 4 hours for the paramedics to cut me out of it

fart.jpg
I would have popped you like a balloon and watched you fly around the room, holding my nose of course :D

Underwater you could use him like a scooter.

I am stunned that so many people replied so quick. I guess a good fart joke makes anyone laugh. That whole WarHammer thing sounds rather violent. The words War and Hammer in the same sentence or word even sounds rather scary. Thanks for the replies and the great laughs. I now feel 100 percent confident that the worst I will get is a high pressure enema (which wouldn't be that fun). I am going diving tomorrow... I guess I am having taco bell tonight.

FSU_KURT:
I am stunned that so many people replied so quick. I guess a good fart joke makes anyone laugh. That whole WarHammer thing sounds rather violent. The words War and Hammer in the same sentence or word even sounds rather scary. Thanks for the replies and the great laughs. I now feel 100 percent confident that the worst I will get is a high pressure enema (which wouldn't be that fun). I am going diving tomorrow... I guess I am having taco bell tonight.

Please report back after your dive tomorrow on the status both the fish and the other divers back on the boat after your experiment.

TOM

Not to hijack the thread, but I have been wondering:

Air is compressed at depth. Does that mean a fart is compressed at depth? So, for example, you let one loose at depth - it must be huge to overcome the pressure, right? And if you are wearing a heavy wetsuit or a drysuit, would that affect boyancy as you ascend?

you don't want to know

Back
Top Bottom