Farting at Five Fathoms???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Jerm:
Kurt! I have nothing to say except thanks for making my day.... way funny bro! Wow... what a mental picture!

lol well i'm happy i made your day,but serusly the fish were probebly evacuating the area:rofl3:

Try to make the bubbles come out from the neck. Feels like a massage. Yes, i have successfully tried it, that how i now. I LOVe farting in my wetsuits under the water.

2sharks.jpg

CentralTxDiver:
What if one was wearing a drysuit? I imagine one might have to open a relief valve on the drysuit to keep from suddenly ascending due to the rapid infusion of the fart gas in the drysuit. Hmm...something to think about.

Jim
Nope. The gass is already inside you and affecting your buoyancy, so releasing it does nothing more than shift the gas from your insides to your outside.

Its fun dropping a few on deco then getting your mate to unzip you. he he he

How did I miss this one? I know... I had good sense, but must have lost it today. And to think one of my nieces is at FSU. I can only imagine.

I don't wear wetsuits too often, but I do let them fly on occasion in the pool when working with students. Although not that deep, there is no water ingress, and I do have to be careful to do it discretely. I always find it surprising how loud it can be sometimes too, though it really shouldn't suprise me since sound does travel faster underwater..... :)

dlndavid:
See, I knew the experts would know

I think he is calling you guys butt heads. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom