Favorite site for Royalty Free music???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Martin and Julie,

I stumbled on your post about Royalty free Music.

My son and I own premiumbeat.com and I think you will appreciate the quality of our music.

Regards,

Gilles Arbour

PS: I enjoyed watching your Galapagos pictures and Vimeo video. I had the opportunity to spend 3 glorious weeks sailing around the Galapagos Islands many years ago and it changed my life forever! What an unbelievable place! Nice Belize pictures too - I was in X-Calak (Mexico - border of Belize) few years ago and I was pleased to see the "recife" is still beautiful and healthy there. Anyway thanks for the great images.

For royalty-free music you might also try MusicRevolution.com, an online marketplace for royalty-free production music. The MusicRevolution.com production music library has over 10,000 tracks of affordable, high-quality royalty-free production music suitable for film, video, TV, radio, website, background music, legal music for YouTube, on hold music and other business music applications. New music is being added every day. Single tracks start at just $9.99. I am the co-founder.

Thanks for the links, after listening to several hundred songs found a few, lol. Picked up a couple at premiumbeat! Now I can post videos guilt free:dork2:

good info

I have more royalty free music than I know what to do with since all the companies send them to me. Bottom line for me is that Smart Sound's Sonic Fire Pro is the easiest and most intuitive music creation software out there. An excellent application and they are always having sales on their discs. You can buy a whole disc or just individual cuts and the application will customize any piece of music down to the exact length you need it to be.
Steve

I've been working with the Manchester Music Library for a few years, and highly recommend some of their newer music.

Some of the tracks from their CD 37, "Chill Zone," might be particularly appropriate for diving videos:

manchestermusiclibrary.com/search-ext.php?cd=74&mode=track

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom