February ABWA Dive - Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As promised, included in the link is some pictures of the topside fun. Some are a lil bright from doing a batch edit, but the ones that were initially a lil dark look better. The sun was just not cooperating that day. Thanks to Denise for taking the time to take the pictures for me while I was diving watching the Tech Angels do their thing. Hats off to you ladies, job well done!

Kenny

474618819_UnAe6-L.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! I thought you ladies were going to scooter the surface, but instead you went deep. Very impressive! Better you than me I must say =P

OMG, those are some tough gals! I feel like a total panzy now :D

Who do I hafta bribe to get these girls to teach me to dive?

It would be nice to put 11x14 or so of that image in the new ABWA dive shop. To my knowlege this is a feat that has never been done before. While the picture may not be a wall hanger, those two young gals deserve their mark on any history wall at Blue Water.

Ken

I'm just glad no men chose to join them in their speedo's....

with Speedo's, cold water, shrinkage, etc... that's a pic we didn't need to see on the board or AWBA shop wall!.

So now my question is: If these two dedicated divers are willing to show the world how brave they are, how come so many hard core e-divers are not willing to blow the dust off their wetsuits and come support our dive sites during the winter hours? Come on guys, tough times right now, Wayne and Stephen needs ya'lls support. Grab your gear and come on for a dive.

Kenny

Last edited:
So now my question is: If these two dedicated divers are willing to show the world how brave they are, how come so many hard core e-divers are not willing to blow the dist off their wetsuits and come support our dive sites during the winter hours? Come on guys, tough times right now, Wayne and Stephen needs ya'lls support. Grab your gear and come on for a dive.

Kenny

I dove in my 5 mm wetsuit to film the brave lasses and it wasn't bad at all . I enjoyed it. The chilly water is very invigorating. Makes ya feel alive!!! I'll be back at ABWA this weekend for more diving.

Last edited:
So now my question is: If these two dedicated divers are willing to show the world how brave they are, how come so many hard core e-divers are not willing to blow the dust off their wetsuits and come support our dive sites during the winter hours? Come on guys, tough times right now, Wayne and Stephen needs ya'lls support. Grab your gear and come on for a dive.

Kenny

I would have been there if it wasn't scheduled on Valentines day. Some of us either don't have wives, have wives that understand the addiction, or have girlfriends who just don't give a crap what their BF is doing because their other man will be there for em :D

I fall into the category of having a wife that doesn't understand the addiction and Valentines day is important to her for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom