February ABWA Dive - Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:grouphug:

:shakehead:

Bug3.gif

To go diving in 52-degree water wearing only a bikini, that is hard-core! For that, I salute you ladies! :worship:

I do wonder what was the incentive? I love to dive without a wetsuit anytime it is possible but it would have taken a lot for me to do so in that water!

For me...getting to use an x-scooter for a whole day :D

For my partner-in-crime...well, she got...uh...drafted for the occasion :)

Come on guys, tough times right now, Wayne and Stephen needs ya'lls support. Grab your gear and come on for a dive.

Kenny
I will be coming around more than last year to show my support.
Not to mention, Showing your support means you are diving.:D I will go for being more than suface support on my next visit.

I really enjoyed meeting everyone Saturday and I must say that Rita and Kelsey were impressive in their dare. If you make a challenge with these ladies, you better do your home work first.Look forward to diving with you guys and gals soon.

Johnny B.

It was indeed great putting some names with some faces. I really regret not being able to make it to Clay's afterwards. I had kinda been looking forward to that.

Normally after a good day of diving i'm just kinda tired - perhaps a lil sore, but for some reason after Rita's and my first dive I was just feeling like a bucket of pooh slung over a fence post, added to that was that I needed to stay and cover some task with with some other divers and by then I only had one thing in my sights and that was my bed.........

Perhaps in the future several of us can meet at Two Pasoes, or Full Moon Bbq for some after dive briefs. Again, it was great seeing and meeting you guys. Denise you done great on the pictures by the way!

Kenny

Holy Crap! I thought I was tough doing cold water in a 3mm. I wouldn't even attempt it without neoprene.....

The first quarry dive I did was at Bluewater many years ago...

I remember seeing people putting on layered wetsuits, one on top of the other... and saying to
myself "I wonder why those guys are putting on multiple wetsuits?" :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom