Ferry service Roatan to Utila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Know this is older post, but I'm with BID for anyone looking to traverse RTB/UTL!

Skip the ferry & contact Vern, nice boat, well maintained & a whole lot more fun doing a 4hr afternoon sail trip then taking the ferry! Not to mention if he spots Dolphins on the way over, he'll stop the boat so everyone can swim with them etc. Pilot Whales & Whale Sharks are also seen on a fairly regular basis.

His motto is 'getting there should be as fun as being there' and so far everyone we've had use him has had a blast. Local Beer, Rum & sodas are avilalbe on the boat.

Don't worry about dragging the luggage through town. If you're on Vern's boat, he'll drop you at our dock, if you're coming by ferry, have the CCV office let us know & we'll pick you up at the city dock no problem.

Hope the info helps!
Erin

PS: Ariel, sadly Marley has left Utila & is working for Cartier in Grand Cayman, the swine!

Emailo Vern, the captain/owner of the Catamran Nina Elizabeth 2, he runs a regular passenger service between the islands. He can be contacted on vfine@hotmail.com personally i would never consider any other way of making the crossing!

Woo hoo!! Thanks Mark, This is great to know. Looks like I'll finally see you guys over on Utila again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom