Fiji diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Fiji agressor. Only ten divers (we had 7) and the service was fantastic. Good crew with a very knowledgeable and amiable divemaster. Bula!
Pam

Got back from Matamanoa Island two weeks ago. Heard that the west side of Fiji was the more of a tourist/ Honeymoon side and the diving was not as impressive. Was told by scubaboard members not to worry the diving was just fine. After diving there I am having trouble trying to think what the "good" side of Fiji must be like. We saw sharks, Octopus, Turtles, Lionfish, Stingrays, ect, ect, ect. Not to mention the hard coral, sea fans, and of course the soft coral. Amazing!! Our dive boat had one day of just my wife and I, and the rest of the days the boat was swamped with 4 divers every dive with my wife and I being 2 of the 4. Horribly Crowded:) By the way best vacation I've been on.

We just returned from a week at Beqa Lagoon Resort and had a wonderful time!!! The staff was exceptional and the diving was unbelievable! Huge fans and more coral than I've ever seen. We saw so many lion fish that we almost became bored with them! (*yawn*...another lion fish) Were it not for the lenght of travel time for us (33 hours each way) we would love to go back next year. I can't imagine finding better coral anywhere. We did two boat dives a day and then usually did one or two shore dives in the afternoon/evening. The shore dives were awesome too. I highly recommend this trip.

Amber

Back
Top Bottom