Finally got a camera ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree with everyone else, very nice work Bob!!!! You have a good eye for composition, I particularly like the Flamingo Toungs and the Arrow crab in den, the lighting gives it a sunset feel to it.

Keep up the good work!!!!

Well, the RCR-V3 and charger was gonna be $34 with shipping :11:

So today after work and while I waited for 11:00 to roll around so I could show up for my dentist appointment, I killed some time at WallyWorld. Bought a pile of tennis balls for Max the dog and looked for the CR-V3. Finally found it. They had it with a charger for $22 :D They didn't have just the battery, but from Pug's comments, sounds like just having the NiMH's for backups will be fine.

I was hoping to try it out on Saturday, but since my my water froze in the pipe (it was apparently -9F last night), I'll have to deal with that instead :17:

Sure hope it warms up, but as of now it's already -4F and has been dropping steadily.

Anyhow..... thanks Pug for making the WalMart comment.... every 11 bucks helps!

Back
Top Bottom