Finally, the trilam suit - but what to put in the pockets?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just because you have pockets doesn't mean you need to carry a bunch of extra crap you didn't carry before :)

Teaching:
Right pocket: slates
Left pocket: spare mask

Fun/whatever
Right pocket: wetnotes (if needed), else empty
Left pocket: spare mask (if needed), else empty

Tec dive:
Right pocket: wetnotes w/plans
Left Pocket: spare mask, spare spool.

I have a D7 w/the silicone seals. Take care with your seals when you're taking the suit on and off, as you can rip them pretty easily. Fortunately they come with a couple spares. Putting new seals in can be frustrating, so if you ever do, take your time, and use a bit of soapy water to lube them up.

I like to have the loops long enough that I can pull the stuff completely out of the pocket, look at it, select the item I want, and return the rest to the pocket.

I like to have the loops long enough that I can pull the stuff completely out of the pocket, look at it, select the item I want, and return the rest to the pocket.

Agreed 100%, with thick gloves on I don't want to have to guess by feel what I have in my hand.

Back
Top Bottom