Finn Sub Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AA3JY

Contributor
Reaction score
Did a quick search and found nothing on these lights..any feedback most appreciative. Especially the Short 1400 version.

Thanks

I have a 1400 Short Smart. EPIC light, compact and could illuminate a cathedral.

Recommend!

I have a 1400 Short Smart. EPIC light, compact and could illuminate a cathedral.

Recommend!

Will be demoing a Smart 1400 Long version this week at Peacock Springs thanks to Richard Dreher, U.S.A. rep. for Finn Sub

Will be demoing a Smart 1400 Long version this week at Peacock Springs thanks to Richard Dreher, U.S.A. rep. for Finn Sub

Now that CCDS is carrying these lights, I'm looking at the Long 1400 SMART. Did you end up demoing this unit? If so.....any opinions?

Now that CCDS is carrying these lights, I'm looking at the Long 1400 SMART. Did you end up demoing this unit? If so.....any opinions?

Yes and ended up buying the combination Long and Short 1400 Smart version. The head will fit on either battery version.

IMHO the design was well thought out..no hose clamps to catch something on like the Light Monkeys. And the charging system was simple. Stream line and not bulky

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom