First Trip to Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey there DesertDiver82! What did you end up going with? We are headed to the GBR in May and I'm having a tough time deciding between our options. Spoilsport seems fab but I've done ProDive in the past and was happy with it. May be difficult to convince my Open Water boyfriend to splurge on a more expensive trip.

Hey Danac if you are looking at a trip like Spoilsport or Spirit of Freedom just bear in mind you need to be Advanced diver or at least an experienced OW willing to take the Deep Adventure dive etc.
Also these trips book out months in advance so don't leave it too late :)

Thank you for the tip! I'm certified advanced but my partner is OW. The Liveaboard site we booked the Spoilsport on said that he would need to have logged 10 dives in the last 12 months, which he has, but we might try and sneak in a few more before our trip.

I'm excited and hoping that this trip will live up to the extra cost. Seems nuts spending this much but they say you should spend your money on experiences right? Any other tips your have are welcome! Thanks again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom