First uw shots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spoon, you have a laptop? if you install photoshop on it and bring it to the dive-o-rama i'll give you free lessons on it during our surface intervals...

enough at least for you do retouch, resize, composite and color correct your images =)

Jag

shugar:
spoon, you have a laptop? if you install photoshop on it and bring it to the dive-o-rama i'll give you free lessons on it during our surface intervals...

enough at least for you do retouch, resize, composite and color correct your images =)

Jag

pede maki join sa compositing & color correction? :D

shugar:

Jag

i did have one. my g4 powermac got stolen months ago!

@jonix: sure!

@spoon: sucks man... i'd bring my laptop but it's a !@($!)@ heavy HP unit... a joy to work with but a real bugger to carry around... considering pa na may gear akong bitbit + a change of undies...

ganito nalang... when you guys have time feel free to come on over to CSB i'll give you the 2 peso tour then the 5 peso free tutorial hahahahaha

Jag

shugar:
ganito nalang... when you guys have time feel free to come on over to CSB i'll give you the 2 peso tour then the 5 peso free tutorial hahahahaha

Jag

i went to csb after i got kicked out of my jetsuit school:)

Spoon:
hey guys finally tested my camera. some of the files are too big to upload, how do i compress them?

I know this will sound really lame, but I found for compressing my digi photos that paint has a good compression ratio.

No need to alter, just load into paint and then save it (same filename or not, bahala na). It will take off as much as 80% of the original compression for some pics and will not do anything dramatic to the quality.

though it could be just my digi cam sucking on compressing the files. Either way, you can try it to see if this holds true for you before you try altering with nicer programs. If it doesn't, then I think it's time for me to get a new digi cam.

Sucks about your G4 man.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom