Fish ID help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I saw your list of sites and now it's gone. Thanks anyway. I'll check them out next trip.

Thanks Doc, next time you and I are on a boat together maybe you can help me find the redspotted hawkfish. That's one I don't have in my portfolio.

LOL, OK Marco...you, Will, or Marc, three of my favorite Coconut Tree guys, which ever one is on duty when I get off the plane next trip. Ill have Enrique bring my gear with him when he picks me up so he can drop me at the shop for the afternoon dive.

Well, I saw your list of sites and now it's gone.
:confused: What do you mean "gone"? I can still see them and the photo of the dive site map.

If you can't see them, I would be more than happy to PM or email them to you. Just let me know.

No idea. When I first logged in I saw it, now I can't find it. I see 20 posts in this string and that one isn't one of them.

Thanks for the link Doc. It really hits home with me as today, "we" lost 2 of our longstanding members at a motorcycle forum web site that I moderate. Several of the members decided to actually meet face to face by going on a ride together.

For whatever reason, he and his wife lost control of their bike (riding together on one bike) and hit a pole. Both were killed immediately.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom