Fish rock...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Inalara

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Thanks all for the feedback on the dive shops there, in the end there was no choice as I had only 1 weekend free/weather permitting to go there and only one of the shops had spaces...

But I loved the fact that both shops were on friendly terms with each other, as I was waiting to descend on one dive, the other shop was advising where critters were that I should look out for having just dived that dive themselves.

Can I just say what Awesome diving it was, if you are considering going or are going to be in the area... stop thinking about it and book it, for me, it was worth the 6 hour drive to get there, dive for 2 days then immediately do a 6 hour drive back, I would even do it again.

While the visibility wasn't the best (too many storms recently) with lots of suspended particles in the water, the diving definitely didn't disappoint, I just wish I'd been able to get more used to my strobe package but alas, storms had cancelled all the other dives I was due to do beforehand so there's nothing like learning on the fly!

Anyway, if you haven't been, maybe these pics will tempt you.... and if you have, thanks for the feedback you gave before :)

Who are you looking at....

IMG_1380.jpg

So this is why it's called Fish rock...

IMG_1306.jpg

Which way?

IMG_13453.jpg

This must be an amazing view in better viz

[
IMG_1320.jpg

Finally for one brief moment, everything with the camera and strobe angle, flash level was perfect....

IMG_13433.jpg

Thanks again all, more memories to take with me when I head back to the UK in 10 days

Hey so glad you enjoyed it.. One of the best dive sites ever IMHO!

nice pic from that shark mouth!

absolutely one of the best diving spots in the world!

greetz, Miel

I cant wait!!...nice shots!

Yep... great dive site.. can't wait ...

Back
Top Bottom