Flight Costs to Coz (from US)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lawofgravity:
I think we've had this same discussion in the past, LOL! I guess it's the difference between someone who can travel to Cozumel regularly and someone who can only make a trip once every year/two years. The sooner we can get to the beach with a margarita in our hand, the better. And after a long flight from Canada, more lineups and waiting in a shuttle to drop off other passengers are the last things we need. Being in a hurry has nothing to do with it.

Beaches? Margaritas? What have I been missing?:confused:

All kidding aside...there is room for all sorts of ways to do things...as long as the Rurales don't catch you!

Have fun on Coz...your way!:D

joewr...continue to watch this space....

lawofgravity:
I think we've had this same discussion in the past, LOL! I guess it's the difference between someone who can travel to Cozumel regularly and someone who can only make a trip once every year/two years. The sooner we can get to the beach with a margarita in our hand, the better. And after a long flight from Canada, more lineups and waiting in a shuttle to drop off other passengers are the last things we need. Being in a hurry has nothing to do with it.

Perhaps we have; I have stated my views on this more than once, and as we have said in another thread. DSFDF. ;^)

I don't get to Cozumel more that once or (rarely) twice a year, but when I go, I stay a while. Two weeks, usually. And I'm only coming from Austin - up by 5 AM, at the hotel by noon.

ggunn:
Two weeks, usually. And I'm only coming from Austin - up by 5 AM, at the hotel by noon.

You lucky bum. Check out my flight schedule. Leaving Vancouver tomorrow at 7:30 pm arriving in Vegas at 10pm (Vegas is a great place to pickup $1 bills for tips BTW). Leaving Vegas @1am arriving Houston 5:30am. Leaving Houston 9am, arriving Coz 11:20am. Yes, I know, it's my own fault for living so far north. :shakehead

Christi:
**US Air - Charlotte (once a week) - not 100% sure about this one

Looks like US Airways is currently operating a Sat/Sun service to Cozumel, wth 2 flights on Sat, switching to Tue/Thu/Sat/Sun (one per day) on Mar 13.

I don't see a return flight on Sundays after Mar 17, so I may be reading the tables wrong, or the airport may need to find someplace to stack extra aircraft. :D

(http://www.ustimetable.com/usairways.pdf)

lawofgravity:
You lucky bum. Check out my flight schedule. Leaving Vancouver tomorrow at 7:30 pm arriving in Vegas at 10pm (Vegas is a great place to pickup $1 bills for tips BTW). Leaving Vegas @1am arriving Houston 5:30am. Leaving Houston 9am, arriving Coz 11:20am. Yes, I know, it's my own fault for living so far north. :shakehead

Not if you only play the $100 tables!:blinking:

joewr...thinking I like Coz just 'cause...:)

I flew out from the Cancun airport last year, big and crowded, it totally ruined the Coz vibe.

In response to Dandy Don - This flight is with Nortwest Airlines. Usually the really good prices are in Minnesota are through Sun Country.
TCD

From Airport: $10 each to Caribe Blu, waiting for the van to get full, too full, multiple stops.

To Airport today: $10 for a private van, total cost for both of us, non-stop.

What a union.
We purchased 4 tickets as part of an air-hotel package for around $1100. It is non-stop from Minneapolis to Cozumel and under $300 per person taxes and transfers included! 1/21 - 1/28/07

Torcatdog:
In response to Dandy Don - This flight is with Nortwest Airlines. Usually the really good prices are in Minnesota are through Sun Country.
TCD
Great, very nice for a real airline. :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom