Florida trys to ban internet scuba purchases

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This must be my initiation day. The only bill that I support is the bill of my cap, it keeps the sun out of my eyes!

gene

Dive-aholic:
I heard ^you^ is supporting this bill!

Yes, it's true. I do support the bill. But I did not sell out cheaply.

In exchange for my support, key House members have promised me that they would support Floridians learning to count votes--sometime before the 2020 elections.

Also, I was guaranteed the exclusive right to transship scuba gear into Florida.

Dive-aholic:
I heard ^you^ is supporting this bill!

You dont know me and I have not posted on this, why would you make up this statement?

I just got really tired of losing so much business to the internet. I am hoping by supporting this bill in Florida it will filter through the rest of the United States and Texas will wake up and make the same decision!

If they are going to ban sales I hope they don't ban services. Since the Internet Air fills are the way to go.

Man, I can't believe ^you^ would support something like this. I am VERY disappointed.

MBH:
Man, I can't believe ^you^ would support something like this. I am VERY disappointed.
I too am dissapointed in ^you^ , but I'm not surprised given there track record :shakehead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom