Found Hendersen Hyperstretch On Ebay?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fisherdvm:
I would only pay with paypal, just in case the guy is a fraud, and you need insurance to cover for a scam.

When a seller provides a buyer protection.... Not all cases.....

Your internet fraud protection through your CC doesn't apply to Paypal payment. It has been a raising issue on Paypal transaction. :huh:

I just had a regular customer bring one of the suits in from www.diveright.com, begging for an exchange. This customer purchased six of the suits and two of them did not fit. Apparently, this vendor does not offer exchange or refund. Now the customer is wanting ME to exchange the suit for the proper size. The suit was in the original packaging, but the plastic area where the bags are located was torn away on all six of the suits. In addition, there was some marking on the size tag of the suit. My guess................Henderson is marking the tags and the suits in an attempt to determine WHO is selling them. This game may be in the final innings. Anyway, remember, I am an authorized dealer and will match ANY price, with warranty, with exchange, with refund, with 30 money back no questions. Protect yourself. Thanks.

Personal Note: I am a free trader. If the guy can make some money selling the suits for only a $20 or $30 profit, more power to him. Henderson should leave him alone and let him sell his way to riches. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

PhilEllis:
Anyway, remember, I am an authorized dealer and will match ANY price, with warranty, with exchange, with refund, with 30 money back no questions. Protect yourself. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Even with 10% board discount? :wink:

Mabye for a present, I bought all 8 suits from STs.

It sounds like Phill is also offering a darn good deal, too.

theatis:
For what it's worth, i prefer my Bare Progressive Stretch to my Henderson Hyperstretch.
As an aside, why is that theatis? I have a Henderson Hyperstretch and like the way it fits, but I've always wondered about the ones I was never able to try on....

Phil, The 5mm Titanium Hyperstretch sold for $230.00 plus $14.00 shipping from the ebay guy. Is this a price you are able to match? I would much rather buy it from you if possible.

WC46:
Phil, The 5mm Titanium Hyperstretch sold for $230.00 plus $14.00 shipping from the ebay guy. Is this a price you are able to match? I would much rather buy it from you if possible.

At the time you place your order, we will match ANY price for an item that is currently available. If it is available at that price, or any other price, at the time you place your order, we will match the price. Hundreds of customers have taken advantage of our price matching policy. You simply need to phone us, give us the name of the business that has the lower price, and we contact them to verify the price. If all verifies, we match the price. I look forward to your order. Thanks.

A Note About Auctions: If the only way to purchase this suit from the vendor is through an auction, then it is a little bit difficult to determine his price AT THE TIME YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER. We can easily determine the price for the suit sold yesterday, but price matching policies (no matter who offers them) must be based on what you could purchase the suit for at the time of your order. Since a current auction on a suit is ongoing, with additional bidders moving the price up minute by minute, we cannot determine what the suit is going for NOW. But if we can determine the sellers price for the suit now, we match the price. Very simple.

Phil Ellis

WC46... NOw there's your deal. You get price match and CUSTOMER SERVICE, not to mention full warranty.

How can you turn that down?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom