Free BHB Night Dive hosted by Force-E

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

905439_588165637860984_896861246_o.jpgWho wants to go on a FREE Blue Heron Bridge Night Dive this Wednesday, April 24th?

Start dive at 7:20 pm

High tide is 8:20 pm

End dive at 9:20 pm

Please call our Riviera Beach Force-E store 561-845-2333 , to sign up and put your name on the list. We need each divers name, contact number in case of bad weather or water conditions.

Force-E recommends that all dives have a primary light, back up light, and tank light. To make sure you are not rushing, we recommend to show up at the dive sight at least 60 to 45 minutes before the starting dive time. All diver must stop by Force-E Riviera Beach store to sign waivers and pick up parking pass. Please sign in at least 30 minutes before closing time. (remember the store closes at 7pm everyday except Sunday’s which is 6pm). All diver must show proof of certification! (sorry due to rush of diver coming in at one time to sign in we can no long take time to look up your cert card online at that time!) You will also need to pick up a parking pass.

Each dive group must have a state legal dive flag with a light mounted on top so all boaters can see from all points of approach.

Please respect the spaces of other divers. Some dives are taking pictures and would appreciate you not scaring away their subject.

ALL DIVERS MUST BE OUT OF THE PARK BY 10PM OUR YOU WILL GET A TICKET!!!

For your safety please do not swim under the fishing pier. We do not want anyone getting hooked by the fishermen. Plus respect their rights to fish.

Thank you and see you underwater!

Good dive last week! too bad we had to leave the park by 10PM.. we still had air left and places to explore! Looking forward to doing it again soon.

Thanks for coming out Scuba_Jenny. Yeah, we wish we would could hang out longer too.

Did you get a cool pictures from the last dive? If so, share them here!

Hope to see you again!

Cheers,

Unfortunately, none of my photos are really post worthy. sometimes the camera works better than other times. This was not one of them. LOL Maybe next time. :)
We did get buzzed by a rather large spotted eagle ray though. And I am pretty sure I saw a roughtail stingray. Also found a grass shrimp and a couple juvi cornetfish. The sweetest find, my buddy found a juvi flying garnard, less than a 1/2" long.

Ahhh, you must be using my camera. LOL. I understand how disappointing it is not to get any good shots, but it sounds like you had some cool encounters. If you get some good shots on the next night dive, we hope you share them with us here.

You got a schedule of upcoming night dives?

You got a schedule of upcoming night dives?

We will have our next Free BHB Night Dive on Thursday, May 23rd @ 7:00 PM. Give our Riviera Beach store a call to sign up: 561-845-2333.

Cheers,

FE

Drat.. wish I could make it..

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom