Free Florida Dives Sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if you're in central FL -- i would consider trying the Epcot Dive at least once -- not cheap, but something to save for. check with the dive clubs - they schedule trips there every so often and the clubs tend to get a nice discount off for it. (does not include an actual ticket for Epcot - just the dive in the tank, the background tour of it, etc)

if you're in central FL -- i would consider trying the Epcot Dive at least once -- not cheap, but something to save for. check with the dive clubs - they schedule trips there every so often and the clubs tend to get a nice discount off for it. (does not include an actual ticket for Epcot - just the dive in the tank, the background tour of it, etc)

I am definitely looking to do the Disney Dive. I have taken the kids to Epcot many times, and they are excited, but that's for next year.

As for the reason for this thread, I am a Single Dad and school teacher, so money is tight. My son 16, and daughter 19 and in College. So I am covering the training and Dive gear for everyone.

A friend took my son and I out on his boat to the Gulf Last weekend. Sadly the Fog in the gulf was thick. It was our first dive alone. It was not and good dive in that we saw stuff, but we learned so much about working together as a team.

Our new Z3 Reg's (last of our gear) are due in tomorrow, and spring break at the end of the month. I appreciate everyone recommendations.

If you have a boat there are more. Even with a jon boat you can drift Rainbow or Silver River and dive King Spring at Crystal River. When drifting the river a smaller boat is better if you don't have anyone to stay in the boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom