Fricken Snow!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538:
ya gonna be able to make it out in 2 weeks for the shipwrecks festival?

Yup, i'm gonna try. You?

gedunk:
Anyone else getting tired of this white stuff? We are already over our average total snowfall of 100 inches and only half way through winter.

BUMMER!

I had to a meeting this morning instead of my normal job (which is on second shift). It really was NOT fun needing a push to get out of my :censored: driveway as I was leaving BEFORE the snowplows hit the road.

Yeah, I could do without anymore of this white stuff for the rest of the winter!

gedunk:
Anyone else getting tired of this white stuff? We are already over our average total snowfall of 100 inches and only half way through winter.

BUMMER!
You can send it our way. The mountain has been a sheet of ice all year. Except for a few choice days, one of which was today.

Fresh powder gotta love it.

I was living in Travers City, Mi. April 1st, there was a fresh 1" of snow. That was all I could take. It started snowing the last week of September, then 8 months later on the 1st, one last snow. I packed everything I could into my van, hooked up the second car to a towbar and drove to Florida. Now 14 years later, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing snow, hard water, or drysuit. Aw, the glory of diving all year. Not to rub it in, this is to say,"I feel your pain". Sunday, I'm going diving.

gedunk:

BUMMER!

I've had it with the winter crap! In addition to the snow we just got, we got rain. It melted the snow, flooded my basement and I'm writing this sitting next to my shop vac.....been sucking up water all night....argggggghhh

My kids are loving the snow. They have built a huge snow fort in the front yard. Kids are coming from blocks around to see it. :lol: It's about 4 feet high & about 10 feet long. They were hauling sledfuls of snow from the back yard to make this thing. With a couple of ice storms in between the snow storms, it is hard as a rock.

I am hating every minute of the cold & snow! Give me 75 degrees any day of the week.

gedunk:
Yup, i'm gonna try. You?
There is reported to be a conglomoration of daytonians crashing the michigan festival...detailed plans are sketchy at this point, but we have a hotel for Friday and Saturday night...wehter or not we find the college is a different challenge however.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom