• Yes

Votes: 38 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheWetRookie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Will you dive on a Friday the 13th?

As dirty Harry would say, "the question you have to asked yourself is, do I feel lucky. Well punk, do ya?"

Had to vote no, not because I won't but because I can't. If I could dive today I absolutely would! :D

Sadly I am on kid patrol today...and they're a mite too young to take.

I don't have any problem with diving on today though. It would be kinda funny though to get a hockey mask and machette and burst up out of the water at a dive site...

I think the question was: "Will you dive on A Friday the 13th?"

Couldn't dive today, either... however, the day/date means squat to me. If the logistics were there, I'd dive in blue hole, next to a cemetary, on Halloween, at midnight, Friday the 13th, in the year 2013, if you could only get to the dive ramp by walking under a ladder.

(I'd just make sure I brought my lucky rabbit's foot...)

Can't dive today but would if I could. I will be performing a wedding tonight- for my daughter and new son in law. This is a much luckier day than April 15 if you ask me.

Can't dive today but would if I could. I will be performing a wedding tonight- for my daughter and new son in law. This is a much luckier day than April 15 if you ask me.

WoW! A minister and a diver too? :D Congratulations Mike.

Friday the 13th, today - nope but tomorrow - Yep.

I’m not the superstitious type. Hey don’t drop that mirror!:rofl3:

would if i could find a buddy:(

Funny thing is there's always fewer accidents on Friday 13th because so many people take extra care.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom