"Frilled Shark"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim:
Hmmm....."fricasseed frilled shark".....it might work...

Some kind of sauce with it or just a bit of lemon juice?

I would think sliced paper thin and dabbed in a little wasabi would do the trick...

pakman:
I would think sliced paper thin and dabbed in a little wasabi would do the trick...
I suppose....especially if they could do that trick of skewering the stripped skeleton on a wooden stick so that the head and tail are still moving while you eat the rest...

You'd know it was fresh then....and hadn't died of some shallow water disease.....

This chinese isn't touching it with a 12" chopstick. Reminds me too much about putting something long and slimy with a thick head into my mouth.

Traminer:
Reminds me too much about putting something long and slimy with a thick head into my mouth.
Good Lord!!!!!! You did WHAT???????????? :11:

Traminer:
This chinese isn't touching it with a 12" chopstick. Reminds me too much about putting something long and slimy with a thick head into my mouth.
must check the gender on your profile....

Traminer:

whoa! what the heck did you stick in your mouth? :11:

Back
Top Bottom