Ft. Myers Beach New Year's Eve Day!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
There is May, G-H, and Lee-Collier reef.

http://www.lee-county.com/naturalresources/artreef.htm

L-C is culverts and trucks - max 34'
G-H is 2 barges, a steel vessel, some rubble and culverts
May is rubble and such - two spots are unidentified.

If GH and May have maps available if you click on the red dot on the map - Lee-Collier does not.

Those would be a awsome site to go to as it wouldn't be a long trip and would be a good spot to drop in on. would love to see how it looks after the Hurricanes.
Maybe I can hit them tomorow during our dives if we come inshore more.

novafury:
lol... well I won't fight those guys for the mint...

Just had a thought. We can roll this into one big party for my B-day as well just a thought, maybe include Colin too

That's not a bad idea!! Your birthday is January 2, right? And Colin's is January 15... That would be really cool, since there's a good chance I could be in labor on Colin's birthday. lol!

And did anyone have plans for sticking around for New Year's Eve itself? I know Vicki and fam were going to be sticking around, right? Anyone else? There's a countdown in downtown Ft. Myers that evening, and I remember one year Colin and I went to Ft. Myers beach and saw fireworks, but I don't know if they're doing it this year or not. I'm trying to get some more info on local happenings for that night.

Sounds like fun. Hotel Bulla? Fun! Dog mints? Fun. Diving? That there water is gonna be COLD!
Count me and Kiddo and Hermit Crab in for a big ole maybe...got to figure out how to transport the dog better tho..

Are there festivities planned for the evening/midnight? As always accom is an issue, but we shall see :wink:

simbrooks:
Are there festivities planned for the evening/midnight? As always accom is an issue, but we shall see :wink:

Si, just a thought, but the more the merrier!! You can always stay at our place. I have no idea where, but we'll find a spot to prop you up somewhere. Just say the word.

As for midnight plans, Ft. Myers is doing a Downtown Countdown, but I haven't been able to find a whole lot of details about it. I'll give the Chamber a call and see what I can find out.

~Kris

Sausages and mustard!

Joe

Myself and boat possibly another ruggy rat. Drinks are possible, food well not a problem can always run to a store LOL

Hey Kris. how bout times and such????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom